Saturday, December 02, 2006

Why Digital Photography Matters


Being a passionate Prince fan since I was 13, I jumped at the chance to photograph his drummer, John Blackwell, at a drum clinic in Melbourne. I knew only too well Johns signature beats and ability to capture an audience with onew of this electrifying drum solos.

At the drum clinic John’s talent glowed from him like a beacon as he began to play. As I watched the keen drumming enthusiasts watching him in awe I saw something else. Emerging from the musician I saw the man. The man meditated into a deep state of concentration. I could see him connecting to a deep part of himself as the music entered his mind and soul. I took several photos of him so I could capture his meditation as his soul was swept away with this bliss.

So there I stood, feeling myself in awe of John. I felt in awe of his mediation and connection to something deep within him that resonated and manifested as a talented musician.

Amy Renfrey
www.DigitalPhotographySuccess.com





EzineArticles.com Platinum Author

No comments: